With the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the tightening of data security requirements, organisations often face questions about how to properly enforce the rights of data subjects’ rights and not deviate from legislation. To avoid violations, we suggest contacting qualified specialists on these issues. Our team will provide legal services in the field of personal data protection, prepare related documents, and help get answers to all relevant questions.
We provide the following services in the field of personal data protection:
- we develop and support the implementation of the individualised GDPR action plan for each organisation;
- we prepare internal company legislation governing the processing of personal data, data processing rules, employee codes of conduct, contracts concerning the processing of personal data and other related documents;
- we advise organisations on the issues of internal documents related to the use of technology, information and data protection;
- we assess the risks that may arise during the processing of personal data and recommend safe data processing measures;
- we perform the assessment of the compliance of the processing of personal data with the requirements and the impact on data protection as well as prior checks;
- we perform legal audits of processed personal data;
- we help manage personal data security breaches;
- we represent clients in cooperation with the State Data Protection Inspectorate, prepare notification and response forms for the supervisory authority;
- we provide the services of a data protection officer;
- we advise natural persons on possible violations of the right to protection of personal data and the right to take legal actions against the data controller or processor;
- we prepare procedural documents, represent clients in judicial and out-of-court disputes related to the protection of personal data;
- we provide other legal services related to the protection of personal data.