Today, the results of human intellectual activity (names of companies, trademarks, designs, industrial inventions, artistic works, etc.) are a particularly valuable asset and an important part of the overall civil turnover. With the development of communication technologies, it becomes increasingly difficult to preserve these assets and protect them from distribution, copying, plagiarism or other illegal uses. In order to help clients to fully protect their property, we provide services in the field of intellectual property law – we advise clients on various issues, we help to resolve disagreements in this field and represent clients in public institutions, institutions, and courts of all instances.
- we assess the compliance of the trademark selected by the client with the requirements of the legislation;
- we perform the procedure of registration of trademarks and service marks;
- we initiate the necessary actions for trademark infringements and represent the interests of the client in the institutions dealing with trademark disputes;
- we provide other legal services related to the protection of trademarks.
- we advise on the issues of trade secrets;
- we help clients to select the right tools to protect trade secrets and ensure the confidentiality of this information;
- we prepare agreements on the protection of trade secrets;
- we provide other legal services related to the protection of trade secrets.
- we advise clients on the issues of acquisition, use and distribution agreements of copyright objects;
- we prepare copyright-related agreements and coordinate the terms of agreements;
- we advise clients on the protection of potentially infringed rights of intellectual property;
- we provide other legal services related to the protection of copyright.
- we advise clients on the issues of industrial design protection;
- we represent the interests of clients in registering design decisions;
- we advise on the conclusion of license agreements, acquisition, supply, distribution, licensing and use of software, protection of distribution of computer programmes, protection of databases and legal regulation, we prepare draft agreements and coordinate their terms;
- we advise on the issues of patent registration and protection, we prepare applications and other necessary documents, represent clients in the procedure of patent registration at the State Patent Bureau of the Republic of Lithuania, represent in pre-trial and judicial disputes;
- we advise clients on the issues of domain selection and registration, represent them in registering the selected domain and extending its registration, provide domain name control services, represent clients in judicial disputes regarding illegal and unfair registration and use of domains as well as compensation for damage caused;
- we provide other legal services related to the protection of industrial design.