If you intend to establish an individual company, joint-stock company, an agricultural company, public institution, association, or other legal entity, we recommend that you first consult with professionals in this field. They will help you choose the most suitable form of a legal entity, prepare the necessary documents, and resolve other relevant issues.
In the field of company law, we provide the following services:
- we provide advice on the establishment, reorganisation, restructuring and liquidation of all legal forms of legal entities, branches, agencies;
- we assist, consult and represent clients on the issues of the acquisition, sale and merger of companies;
- We prepare draft contracts for the share purchase agreement, acquisition and merger of companies, shareholder agreements, internal documents of companies, we assess the compliance of contracts and other related documents with the requirements of legal acts, advise on their possible amendment;
- we provide legal advice on the formation, increase and decrease of the authorised capital of legal entities;
- we prepare and amend the founding documents of companies (articles of association, regulations), we help to legally formalise and register amendments;
- we prepare internal documents of companies (labour regulations, internal rules, instructions);
- we prepare reorganisation conditions and other documents of the reorganisation process;
- we advise and provide daily legal assistance on company law issues (general meeting of shareholders, activities of the board and the manager, issuance of powers of attorney and procuration, etc.);
- we perform legal audits of legal entities, legal assessment of transactions concluded by companies, documents adopted by management bodies;
- we advise on the rights and obligations and legal liability of collegial and sole management bodies of companies;
- we represent clients in the negotiations of the parties and in all bodies dealing with disputes in the field of company law;
- we provide other legal services related to the field of company law.