Real estate law is a broad and complex field that covers many branches of law. For this reason, the planning and development of real estate projects and the conclusion of real estate transactions often raise a number of questions. In order to save time and avoid mistakes that could cost a lot of various resources later, it is recommended to consult professionals in this field. If you are planning to conclude a transaction (sales, lease, etc.), or have other questions related to real estate, please contact us.
In the field of real estate law, we provide the following services:
- we provide legal advice to natural and legal persons on the development, acquisition, management and use of real estate, lease, establishment of easement, division and separation from joint ownership, determination of usage procedure, transfer, restriction of real estate rights, conclusion of contracts, legal assessment of contract terms and other issues;
- we provide legal advice and represent clients on the issues of real estate privatisation and restitution of property;
- we represent clients in negotiations on setting contract terms and conclusion of contracts;
- we represent clients in negotiations with banks and other financial institutions on real estate mortgage, financing and related issues;
- we consult and participate in changing the main intended use of buildings and premises;
- we consult and represent clients in communication with bailiffs on the sale of property from auctions, restrictions on real estate rights, appeals against bailiffs’ actions;
- we represent clients in public institutions, in relations with public and municipal authorities, in the procedures for drawing up spatial planning documents;
- we prepare and provide written legal conclusions and explanations, assist clients in preparing various inquiries, applications, requests and other documents;
- we prepare procedural documents, advise and represent clients in resolving real estate disputes in all institutions;
- we provide other services related to real estate law.