To help clients avoid additional worries and save time, we offer legal services to both contracting authorities and suppliers participating or intending to participate in public procurement. If necessary, we represent clients in negotiations, pre-trial and judicial disputes.
In the field of public procurement, we provide the following services:
- we advise public procurement participants (suppliers) and contracting authorities on public procurement issues;
- we advise public procurement participants on the submission of tenders for public procurement, we prepare tenders and revisions of tenders;
- we advise on issues of concluding and executing contracts, we prepare draft contracts;
- we represent public procurement participants in negotiations;
- we advise and prepare claims to contracting authorities, prepare responses to claims;
- we advise on complaints, prepare and submit complaints to the Public Procurement Office;
- we prepare procedural documents for courts, represent the interests of clients in pre-trial and judicial disputes arising from public procurement;
- we provide other legal services related to public procurement.