If a company is in financial difficulties, it may have to initiate insolvency proceedings. The legal professionals of the professional body of lawyers “Martovičius ir Damušis” are particularly strong in both pre-trial and judicial insolvency proceedings. For this reason, we can offer exceptional quality legal services by representing corporate clients in insolvency proceedings.
In the field of corporate insolvency law, we provide the following services:
- we advise on the issues of corporate insolvency;
- we help clients to conduct an analysis of the situation of the company, assess the possibilities to initiate insolvency proceedings and the possible course of insolvency proceedings;
- we represent companies in initiating insolvency proceedings, drawing up assistance agreements;
- we prepare statements to the court for the opening of insolvency proceedings (bankruptcy or restructuring);
- we participate in initiating out-of-court bankruptcy proceedings, restructuring or judicial opening of bankruptcy proceedings;
- we prepare the outline and plans of the restructuring plan;
- we represent shareholders, managers and other management bodies, creditors, debtors and third parties at meetings of creditors, bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings in the courts;
- we provide other legal services related to corporate insolvency.