A natural person who is heavily indebted to creditors but is unable to repay the debts incurred shall have the opportunity to apply to the court for initiating bankruptcy proceedings. This procedure is one of the means to find a way out of an emergency situation and start life anew. Before starting bankruptcy proceedings, it is necessary to perform certain actions in the pre-trial stage, then – to prepare procedural documents and submit them to the court, and finally – to prepare and submit to the court a plan for restoring the solvency of a natural person. To simplify these complex procedures and avoid mistakes, we invite you to contact qualified and experienced lawyers. They will assess your financial situation and your ability to file for bankruptcy, provide legal advice, prepare the necessary documents and represent you in the courts of all instances.
In the field of bankruptcy of natural persons, we provide the following services:
- we provide legal advice on bankruptcy proceedings of a natural person;
- we perform an assessment of a person’s financial situation and determine the possibilities to apply for bankruptcy proceedings;
- we prepare and send notices of a person’s intention to make a statement to the court;
- we help to collect all the necessary documents;
- we prepare a statement to file bankruptcy of a natural person and other necessary procedural documents and submit them to the court;
- we represent the client’s interests in court proceedings;
- we prepare a plan for meeting the claims of creditors of a natural person and restoring his or her solvency;
- we prepare procedural documents, represent creditors in bankruptcy cases of natural persons;
- we provide other services related to the bankruptcy of natural persons.